Monday, July 18, 2011

Bengay Money Maker at Walmart!


A high value Bengay coupon came out today on Coupons.com! You can find this $5/1 coupon under the zip code 90210. Print out as many as you can, because you are going to make some money.


Bengay 2 oz. Tube is priced at $5.48 at Walmart, but price match it to Target for $4.24. Since Walmart allows you to apply your overage to the rest of your transaction or simply give you the cash overage, it is best to take advantage of this deal at Walmart rather than Target and earn $.76 for each tube you buy.

I have 3 computers in my house, so I printed two copies from each and headed to Walmart. They only have 5 of the 2 oz. tubes in stock, so I grabbed those. I was going to have about $3.80 in overage before tax, so I grabbed two packs of Dixon 24 count pencils for $.94 and checked out. My subtotal before tax was -$1.92, and after tax my total was -$.30. This means that, yes, Walmart paid me 30 cents for my purchase of 5 tubes of Bengay and two packs of pencils, with a retail value of $29.28. This is a savings of.... 101%. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment