Monday, July 18, 2011

Free Carefree and More at Walgreens


I don't plan on doing much couponing this week, but I did make a quick run to Walgreens to pick up a couple deals. I was disappointed, because my local ad was very different from the deals I had found online, so I didn't get many of the ones I had hoped for. I still got a few things, however. Here are the deals I did:

Mitchum Women's or Mens: 2 for $6, receive $4 Register Rewards
Final price: $1 each wyb two

Carefree Liners 20-22 count: $1.49
Use $3/2 in the July Walgreen's coupon booklet
Final Price: FREE

Papermate Pencils: $.19

Splash Mini Highlighter: $.09

Dawn Dish Soap: $.99 with in-ad coupon
Use $.25/1 from Organize in Style coupon mailer
Final price: $.74

Purex Detergent: 2 for $5 or $2.99 each
Note: you HAVE to buy two in order to get them for $2.50 each. I didn't realize this, but I was using it as a filler for my Register Rewards anyways, so I went ahead and got it)

I broke these into two transactions, the deodorant in the first, and everything else in the second. I paid a total of $9.05. Before coupons or sales, the total would have been $26.95, making this a 66% savings. Not the best, but not terrible either.

No comments:

Post a Comment