Thursday, July 7, 2011

Why I Love Target


I love Target. It is, by far, my favorite store. And this is why.

For $12 I got:
-1 bottle of Suave lotion (reg. price $2.89, I paid $0)
-4 bottles of Suave shampoo (reg. price $.84 each, I paid $.09 each)
-4 bottles of Suave conditioner (reg. price $.84 each, I paid $.09 each)
-3 packs of Papermate pens (reg. price $1.02 each, I paid $.02 each)
-1 large over-the-head shower caddy (reg. price $13.99, I paid $3.99)
-2 Schick Hyrdro Razors (reg. price $6.49 each, I paid $.98 for both)
-1 Sally Hansen Nail polish (reg. price $2.49, I paid $.49)
-1 Sally Hansen Nail Grow treatment (reg. price $4.49, I paid $2.49)

How did I get these savings? Well, by combining coupons, sales, and promotions.

Schich Hyrdo 5 Razors:
When you buy 2 at $6.49 each, you receive a $5 gift card. Use either two $4/1 Schick Hydro coupons from the June P&G insert, or two $3/1 Schick Hyrdro printables. If you use the $4 coupons the razors will be free after the gift card, if you use the $3 coupons you will paid $1.96 after gift card. I used one of each and paid $.98 for them both!

Suave Lotion
I registered for a free bottle through Facebook about a month ago. The promotion went quickly. The coupon came in the mail.

Suave Shampoo and Conditioner
Last week Target had a printable coupon for $.75/1 any Suave haircare. Since the small bottles are only $.84, I paid $.09 each. Unfortunately, this coupon went super fast, and is no longer available.

Papermate Pens
The 10 pack of Papermate Crystal pens are only $1.02, and since the coupon says any Papermate writing utensil, you can score each pack for only $.02! The printable coupon is here under stationary.

Shower Caddy
About 3 weeks ago, Target had a coupon for $10 off any bathroom furnishing. It is now no longer available, but if you printed it, you are very lucky! This is a high value coupon, and you can even end up with a free item if you pick one of the smaller items. I chose a bronze-finished shower caddy that hangs over the shower head. We have been looking for one for the apartment, so this was the perfect opportunity to get one very cheap. It was priced at $13.99, but after the coupon, it only cost $3.99. There are smaller caddies that are only $9.99, and those would be free after the coupon.

Sally Hansen Products
At Target, you can use one manufacturer's coupon and one Target coupon per item. I used a $1/1 manufacturer Sally Hansen nail color (no longer available, it appears) and a $1/1 Sally Hansen product Target coupon (no longer available) for the nail polish. I also used a $2/1 Sally Hansel nail treatment w/ color purchase for the nail growth treatment, which can be found here under personal care.

No comments:

Post a Comment