Monday, May 30, 2011

Hot Coupon Deal!

Hey all, I hope your Memorial Day was relaxing. I spent my day with family and loved ones, shopping, eating, and enjoying the HOT day. Memorial Day officially marks the beginning of pool season, and  I cannot wait to head to the State Park near my house for a swim.
This post is to alert you of a HOT deal coming soon from Bounty! It is called $5 Fridays. Each Friday in June, they will be giving away a $5 coupon to the first 5,000 people to request them. This is a HIGH VALUE coupon that could mean great Bounty paper towels cheaper than generic! All you have to do is "like their facebook page and click on $5 Friday on the sidebar. There is even a reminder sign up, where they will email you the details.

I don't know what the stipulations of the coupon are or what time on Friday the deal opens, but as soon as I know, you'll know!

No comments:

Post a Comment