Saturday, May 28, 2011

Small purchase, Big Success

I took an impromptu trip to Wal Mart today and of course, couldn't help but coupon just a little. I FINALLY got to take advantage of the great Rimmel nail polish deal, as Wal Mart had the right product and price matches. I grabbed a sheer purple and a deep green for just $.19 a piece before tax.

I also found a great deal while looking through the cosmetic and beauty clearance bins. I found 2 1.7 oz. Old Spice body washes (travel size) that were on sale for just $.50. I had a coupon for $1/2 ANY, so they were free! I also used $.75/1 ANY Degree deodorant coupon to pick up a travel sized deodorant for just $.23. That is a big thing to watch out for on coupons. When they say ANY try to see if they have travel sized, as you can usually get them for free or just pocket change, as I demonstrated in this trip. Last week at Target I used an Aquafresh Extreme Clean coupon for $1/1 ANY and grabbed a trial size for free! Grab this coupon here. It is the next to last on this list (NOT the trial size!)



The final cost of these few items, the 2 body washes, the deodorant, and both the nail polishes, was $1.06. The pre-coupon price was almost $7! Not bad for almost no planning!

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment