Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Saturday Project

Since I just started couponing about a month ago, I was still using an accordion-type binder to keep my coupons and it was getting messy and stressful, so I made it today's goal to get a new, more organized system. While I was at Wal Mart today, I grabbed a package of baseball collection page organizers. They have 9 slots per page that work great for coupons. For $5 you get 35 pages, which was more than I needed, as it turned out, but will be great as my collection grows. I always have spare binders lying around, being a college student, so all that was left was the sorting. It was time consuming, to say the least, but doing so while watching Dirty Dancing made the time go by faster (RIP Patrick Swayze, you hunk). I now have a lovely, organized coupon binder, which makes me feel a little bit more professional. My only complaint is that for some reason, the middle 3 sections of the organizer pages were not slit, so I could not put coupons in them. But se la vie. Pictures, if anyone cares, follow:

  
I made a super cute cover for it. Makes me happy!
Such a better system now. Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment