Sunday, May 29, 2011

Marsh Triple Coupon Special!

Attention Indiana (and some Ohio) couponers! Marsh Supermarkets is tripling all manufacturer coupons up to $3, up until tomorrow! Triple coupon deals don't come around often, so take advantage of it! I got up this morning and took a trip to the store and got some fabulous deals!

Here are the best deals I got:

Wheat Thins Stix: 2 for $4. I had 3 $1/1 coupons that tripled to $3/1, making a dollar on each! I got these coupons at Wal Mart, at the sample station, but I think they might have also been in the mail at some point.

Era Laundry Detergent: $2.99. I had a $1/1 coupon, so it was free!

Kraft Dressing: $1.66. Had $1/2, so I paid $.32 for both of them!

Zest 3 pack bar soap: $2.59. Had $1/2. Free.

Glade Room Spray: $3.09. $1/1 from Country Living Magazine. $.09!

My best tip is to just go in with all your coupons and spend some time going down each of the aisles. I found great deals, just by doing this!

Before my store card and coupons, the cost of the transaction was almost $59. After coupons, the final cost was $.53! My total purchases included Era detergent, 2 jars of Ragu, 3 cans of Pringles, Wishbone dressing, 2 bottles of Kraft dressing, 2 tubes of Crest, Kikkoman teryaki, Glade Room Spray, French's honey mustard, a Hidden Valley salad kit, 3 boxes of Wheat Thin Stix, 3 pack Zest bar soap, and Vaseline lotion. All for less than a dollar!

I also stopped by Wal Mart to get more Nexcare band aids, Wilkonson disposable razors, and Aquafresh trial size toothpaste, all for just tax. My total spending today was $.96. Less than my large coke from McDonald's!

For a list of Marsh specials and freebies here, here, and here.

The days purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment